Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quit Letting Your Life Choices Kick Your Ass...or Not

I send out a monthly newsletter that is normally reserved for those who choose to become a part of the Enlightened Journey community.

It's a free personal empowerment newsletter but some people don't associate free with having anything much of value.

And in a number of cases, they're right. There's a bunch of "free junk" online today claiming to have some value but it has anything but real value in a number of cases.

And there always seems to be some strings attached to "free." In other words free leads to "give me some of your money." And that's OK, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I'm just making the point, that in most cases "free" doesn't necessarily mean "free."

Since there's so much going on "out there" in the world currently, I thought I'd provide a "no strings attached" link to this month's edition simply because there are so many "allowing" life to kick their ass, and "perceiving" there is nothing they can personally do about it.

Rest assured there is.

Although that does remain true for those who "believe and perceive" that, it's in no way, shape or form based on a "Higher Truth."

So, with the hope and intention that more will "figure that out", I've decided to provide no strings attached access to this months newsletter without having to opt-in and without becoming a part of the Enlightened Journey community.

Check it out and if you see the value, come join us and we'll walk the path together that leads to what I refer to as Higher Truth.

It's life changing I can assure you, IF you'll "allow it" to be. That's truly all that's necessary and it might assist those who are "allowing" life to kick there ass, or even if it's not, provide some things to ponder as you figure out how to be, do and have more of what you "truly desire" in life.

I know it can help, but it's what YOU know and do or don't do that really matters.

I'll let you choose that for yourself. If you decide you'd like to, go here and check it out.

I "think" you might like it. Maybe even Love it.

Leave me some feedback and let me know what you think...or not.

No comments: